How to open a trading account by the name of Business
Yes, companies can open demat accounts
- A certified true copy of the partnership deed
- Registration Certificate
- Copy of last Income Tax Returns filed
- Proof of Bank Account: Any one of the following may be submitted
- Copy of Bank Statement (should be in the name of the firm)
- Copy of first page of the Bank Pass Book.
- A cancelled cheque (only if the account holder’s name is printed on it)
- PAN of the firm
- Authorization from all the partners to open a demat / Trading account
- List of personnel authorized to operate and maintain, duly authorized by the partners
- Proof if identity of all partners.
- DP should be opened in the name of the authorised partner
Source – GEOJIT